The product of 2 years design and testing, the Fifty3eleven half
short has been designed to fit and stay put like a bib short but with
the benefits of not needing to remove all your cloths to take them off.
The short is cut to fit correctly while cycling, with a high cut at the
back to stop the short from riding down and keep the chamois in place
for the duration of the ride. The chamois is made in Italy with patented
Elastic Interface Technology. It features multiple layers of high
density foam with Gel inserts to resist compression even after hours in
the saddle. Made ethically in New Zealand with care by our skilled team
to give you lasting quality.
- Italian Elastic Interface 3D Chamois with Gel inserts for sit bones
- Titanium Pet fabric (made in Australia) reflects body heat and
improves cellular response to lactate acid removal and energy
production. The fabric also provides a compression fit to help support
muscles and improve venous return to the heart.
- Anatomical cut with specifically designed waist support to
improve breathing ability and comfort. Extra tension at the back of
short secures the chamois in place and stops short roll down. The side
panels include an inserted hip flexor support panel.
- Flat-lock seams on front and side panels with hidden safety seams in the back panels.
- Silicon leg grippers for correct short leg placement.
- Sizes S - XL
- Mens technical fit.
- Sorbtek compression performance fabric.
- Elastic Interface Endurance HP GEL Chamios.
- 5311 waist support seem.
- No inner leg seem.
- Silicon hem gripper.
- Machine wash warm
- Use sensitive wash powder
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- X- Small
- X- Large
|Chest ( cm )||92||97||102||107|
|Chest ( inch )||36||38||40||42|
|Waist ( cm )||77||82||87-92||97-102|
|Waist ( inch )||30 1/2||31 1/2||34-36||38-40|