FIFTY3eleven Pro Men’s Gel Short
Product Code: FIFTY3eleven Pro Men’s Gel Short
The product of 2 years design and testing, the Fifty3eleven half short has been designed to fit and stay put like a bib short but with the benefits of not needing to remove all your cloths to take them off. The short is cut to fit correctly while cycling, with a high cut at the back to stop the short from riding down and keep the chamois in place for the duration of the ride. The chamois is made in Italy with patented Elastic Interface Technology. It features multiple layers of high density foam with Gel inserts to resist compression even after hours in the saddle. Made ethically in New Zealand with care by our skilled team to give you lasting quality.
- Italian Elastic Interface 3D Chamois with Gel inserts for sit bones
- Titanium Pet fabric (made in Australia) reflects body heat and improves cellular response to lactate acid removal and energy production. The fabric also provides a compression fit to help support muscles and improve venous return to the heart.
- Anatomical cut with specifically designed waist support to improve breathing ability and comfort. Extra tension at the back of short secures the chamois in place and stops short roll down. The side panels include an inserted hip flexor support panel.
- Flat-lock seams on front and side panels with hidden safety seams in the back panels.
- Silicon leg grippers for correct short leg placement.
- Sizes S - XL
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)